The course is action-oriented, and the objectives of the training are:.
- To understand how personal values and motivations influence managerial perspectives
- To hold yourself and others accountable for results.
- To effectively influence people and outcomes through better communication styles.
- To understand the key principles for managing people, process and resources
- To practice skills in holding critical conversations for managing the performance and development of staff.
To build strengths and overcome weaknesses through an actionable self-development plan.
Click here to download the Agenda for the 4-day Management Development Training.
KEEN TO PARTICIPATE?
Eligibility: Participants should hold a management position within a microfinance institution. The course will be conducted in English, therefore proficiency in spoken and written English is required.
The fee includes the training, all course materials, and daily lunch and refreshments during the training.
Hotel accommodation and flights are not included in the registration fee.
US$ 550 per participant
BWTP Members - 10% DISCOUNT:
US$ 495 per participant
Become a member of BWTP Network today and enjoy the discounted rate for this training, and all future BWTP events. Join BWTP now!
Click here for online registration.
For institutions with more than 1 participant, you may download a Group Registration Form, available here.
Registration will close on April 27th, 2012.
Please be informed that this training course requires a minimum of 10 participants, otherwise the event will be cancelled.
Once your registration has been approved, we will send you the course information and an invoice to your email account by May 7, 2012, so please indicate your e-mail address on the online registration form to be notified accordingly.
Clarion Collection Hotel
Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg,
New Delhi, IN, 110016
For enquiries, please send an e-mail to email@example.com